IRMCO FLUIDS® 536 SERIES of heavy duty lubricants are fully synthetic fluids specifically designed for severe stamping and drawing applications. IRMCO FLUIDS 536 line of products are particularly suited for high strength and stainless steel stamping processes. IRMCO’s 536 SERIES offer excellent tool protection and lubricity and is an excellent alternative to oil based products containing chlorinated paraffin.
IRMCO’s 536 SERIES :
• Contain no mineral oil and are fully water miscible.
• Can be removed at lower temperatures in pretreatment processes.
• Are more compliant with maintaining ISO 14000 directives.
• Are compatible with e-coat, powder paint and porcelain enameling processes.
• Can often be welded through without prior removal *.
• Are easily waste treated in conventional systems.