IRMCO’s 109 series stamping lubricants were designed as a very economical, general- purpose, oil-free alternative to conventional, chlorinated paraffin-based & emulsifiable-oil stamping fluids and competitive, oil-free stamping products. Products in this series have been used extensively in stamping automotive, heavy industrial, appliance, lawn & garden and durable consumer goods parts dependably for many years.
IRMCO FLUIDS 109 Series Product Profile
- Well suited for stamping conventional mild steels - up to 800 MPa tensile strength AHSS steels, some lighter gauge, uncoated stainless-steels and are particularly well suited for enameling steels used in appliance and other applications.
- Easily mixed with water to form stable solutions using conventional chemical proportioning systems (HYDROBLEND, “venturi”-type and other mixing).
- Optimally applied via spray or roller application. Easily applied manually via swabbing, brushing, or wiping.
- Demonstrate excellent “weld-through” characteristics* over conventional oil-based stamping lubricants.
- Compatible with conventional, aqueous surface cleaning and pretreatment chemical regimes prior to powder paint, e-coat and porcelain enameling processes.
- Oil, nitrite, chlorine, sulfur, boron and triazine/formaldehyde-free chemistry.