IRMCO’s 323 series stamping lubricants were designed as economical, general purpose, oil-free alternatives to conventional, emulsifiable-oil stamping fluids and competitive, oil-free stamping lubricants. Products in this series have been used extensively in stamping automotive, heavy industrial, lawn & garden and durable consumer goods parts dependably for many years. The 323 series have enjoyed wide acceptance in automotive chassis, suspension and seating component stamping applications.
IRMCO FLUIDS 323 Series Product Profile
- Well suited for stamping conventional mild steels - up to 800 MPa tensile strength AHSS steels and some light gauge stainless-steel & aluminum applications.
- Easily mixed with water to form stable solutions using conventional chemical proportioning systems (HYDROBLEND, “venturi”-type and other mixing).
- Optimally applied via spray or roller application. Easily applied manually via swabbing, brushing, or wiping.
- Demonstrate excellent “weld-through” characteristics* over conventional oil-based stamping lubricants.
- Compatible with conventional, aqueous surface cleaning and pretreatment chemical regimes prior to powder paint, e-coat and porcelain enameling processes.
- Oil, nitrite, chlorine, sulfur, boron & triazine/formaldehyde-free chemistry.