IRMCO 146 SERIES
IRMCO FLUIDS® 146 SERIES of heavy duty stamping fluids originated as the first, fully synthetic drawing and stamping fluids designed specifically for demanding high strength steel applications. IRMCO FLUIDS 146 SERIES of fluids has continually developed to address the unique demands of increasingly higher strength steels and their zinc-coated varieties as well. . Forming true and stable solutions when diluted in water, 146 SERIES lubricants can be easily applied via spray/mist & roller applicators and brushing manually.
IRMCO 146 SERIES Usage
As all customers /applications are unique – use concentrations of IRMCO FLUIDS 146 series lubricants will vary from one customer to another and one process to another. To find what concentration is optimal for your unique process parameters – contact IRMCO or your local IRMCO representative to determine how to best optimize your tool life, part quality and cost savings.
IRMCO 146 SERIES Benefits
- Contain no mineral oil and are fully water miscible.
- Are widely “automotive approved”.
- Can be removed at lower temperatures in pretreatment processes.
- Are compatible with e-coat, powder paint and porcelain enameling processes.
- Are easily waste treated in conventional systems.
- Can often be welded through without prior removal *.
- Are more compliant with maintaining ISO 14001 directives.
- Compatible in most MQL application methods.
- Very compatible with conventional proportioning mixers & mixing systems.
IRMCO FLUIDS® 146 SERIES lubricants are available in pail, drum tote and bulk quantities. At IRMCO, our global team strives to surpass our client’s expectations and provide tangible, lasting business and environmental value. Contact us today to learn more about IRMCO FLUIDS® 146 SERIES and our capabilities.