IRMCO’s 323 SERIES
IRMCO FLUIDS® 323 SERIES of stamping lubricants are fully synthetic fluids specifically designed for stamping and drawing of mild and most high strength steels. IRMCO’s 323 SERIES offer excellent tool protection and lubricity in an economical product line for lighter to medium duty stamping demands. Forming true and stable solutions when diluted in water, 313 SERIES lubricants can be easily applied via spray/mist & roller applicators and brushing manually.
IRMCO’s 323 SERIES Usage
As all customers /applications are unique – use concentrations of IRMCO FLUIDS 323 series lubricants will vary from one customer to another and one process to another. To find what concentration is optimal for your unique process parameters – contact IRMCO or your local IRMCO representative to determine how to best optimize your tool life, part quality and cost savings.
IRMCO’s 323 SERIES Benefits
- Contain no mineral oil and are fully water miscible.
- Can be removed at lower temperatures in pretreatment processes.
- Are more compliant with maintaining ISO 14001 directives.
- Are compatible with e-coat, powder paint and porcelain enameling processes.
- Can often be welded through without prior removal. *
- Are easily waste treated in conventional systems.
- Compatible in most MQL application methods.
- Very compatible with conventional proportioning mixers & mixing systems.
IRMCO FLUIDS® 323 SERIES lubricants are available in pail, drum tote and bulk quanitites. At IRMCO, our global team strives to surpass our client’s expectations and provide tangible, lasting business and environmental value. Contact us today to learn more about IRMCO FLUIDS® 323 SERIES and our capabilities.