EXAMPLE PARTS: chassis/frame components, motor covers, cooktops, burner boxes/oven cavities, door liners/panels, brackets, control panels, etc.
MATERIALS: mild & enameling (UNIVIT) steels, galvanized steel, stainless steels.
PROJECT SCOPE: Replace high VOC and solvent-based evaporative lubricant.
IRMCO PRODUCT RECOMMENDATIONS: IRMCO FLUIDS® 080-series, IRMCO FLUIDS® 136-series, IRMCO FLUIDS® 146-series, IRMCO FLUIDS® 313-series.
BENEFITS OF REPLACEMENT USING IRMCO FLUIDS:
- Excellent compatibility with porcelain enameling pretreatment regimes.
- Excellent alternatives to heavy oil-based or chlorinated paraffin-containing stamping fluids.
- Excellent weld compatibility and cleanliness.
- Can help reduce or eliminate VOC from certain conventional stamping processes.
- Excellent environmental and safety profiles.
- Easily applied via minimal quantity (MQL) – increasing efficiency & reducing waste.