IRMCO EXTREME® tube-bending lubricants are extremely clean-running, fully synthetic lubricants designed for mandrel tube-bending and forming applications. IRMCO EXTREME® products are best suited for use on aluminized steel and aluminized stainless steel bending and forming applications, with aluminum and mild steel as well.
IRMCO EXTREME® Usage
IRMCO EXTREME series lubricants are extensively used in automotive OEM emission and exhaust system manufacturing as well as general consumer, exercise equipment, medical and architectural equipment tube-bending applications.
IRMCO EXTREME® tube-bending lubricants are designed to provide optimized lubrication for mandrel tube bending and are used as received. IRMCO EXTREME® products are typically applied through the mandrel via pressurized applicator or may be applied manually via brush or wipe. Volume of lubricant applied to tooling/tubes can be controlled through applicator settings & controls.
Exhaust System Lubricant Benefits
- Contain no mineral oils or pigments.
- Range in viscosity from 20000 to 45000 cSt to enabling excellent adhesion to tube surfaces, while lessening weeping and dripping onto floors.
- Are easily removed in aqueous cleaners in immersion, ultrasonic or spray applications.
- Require no dilution – they are used as received.
- Are easily waste treated in conventional systems.
- Can often be welded through without prior removal*
- Are more compliant with maintaining ISO 14001 directives.
All IRMCO EXTREME® products are conventionally available in pail and drum quantities. Our global team strives to surpass our client’s expectations and provide tangible, lasting business and environmental value. Contact us today to learn more about IRMCO EXTREME® and our capabilities.