IRMCO’s 313 SERIES
IRMCO FLUIDS® 313 SERIES of stamping lubricants are fully synthetic fluids specifically designed for stamping and drawing of zinc-coated steels. IRMCO’s 313 SERIES offer excellent tool protection and lubricity for galvanized and galvannealed steels while minimizing staining or white corrosion on part surfaces. Forming true and stable solutions when diluted in water, 313 SERIES lubricants can be easily applied via spray/mist & roller applicators and brushing manually.
IRMCO’s 313 SERIES Usage
As all customers /applications are unique – use concentrations of IRMCO FLUIDS 313 series lubricants will vary from one customer to another and one process to another. To find what concentration is optimal for your unique process parameters – contact IRMCO or your local IRMCO representative to determine how to best optimize your tool life, part quality and cost savings.
IRMCO’s 313 SERIES Benefits
- Contain no mineral oil and are fully water miscible.
- Are more compliant with maintaining ISO 14001 directives.
- Can be removed at lower temperatures in pretreatment processes.
- Are easily waste treated in conventional systems.
- Can often be welded through without prior removal *.
- Are compatible with e-coat, powder paint and porcelain enameling processes.
- Compatible in most MQL application methods.
- Very compatible with conventional proportioning mixers & mixing systems.
IRMCO FLUIDS® 313 SERIES lubricants are available in pail, drum tote and bulk quantities. At IRMCO, our global team strives to surpass our client’s expectations and provide tangible, lasting business and environmental value. Contact us today to learn more about IRMCO FLUIDS® 313 SERIES and our capabilities.