IRMCO’s 313 series stamping lubricants were designed specifically as oil-free alternatives to conventional, emulsifiable-oil stamping fluids and competitive, oil-free stamping products for use on zinc-coated steels. Products in this series have been used extensively in stamping automotive, heavy industrial, lawn & garden and durable consumer goods parts dependably for many years.
IRMCO FLUIDS 313 Series Product Profile
- Well suited for stamping conventional mild steels – up to 800 MPa tensile strength AHSS steels, galvannealed and galvanized steels of the same tensile strengths.
- Easily mixed with water to form stable solutions using conventional chemical proportioning systems (HYDROBLEND, “venturi”-type & other mixing).
- Optimally applied via spray or roller application. Easily applied manually via swabbing, brushing, or wiping.
- Demonstrate excellent “weld-through” characteristics* over conventional oil-based stamping lubricants.
- Compatible with conventional, aqueous surface cleaning and pretreatment chemical regimes prior to powder paint, e-coat and porcelain enameling processes.
- Oil, nitrite, chlorine, sulfur, boron and triazine/formaldehyde-free chemistry.