IRMCO’s 536 SERIES
IRMCO FLUIDS® 536 SERIES of heavy duty lubricants are fully synthetic fluids specifically designed for severe stamping and drawing applications. IRMCO FLUIDS 536 line of products are particularly suited for thick gauge mild steel, high strength and stainless steel stamping and blanking processes.
IRMCO’s 536 SERIES offer excellent tool protection and lubricity and is an excellent alternative to oil based products containing chlorinated paraffin. Forming true and stable solutions when diluted in water, 536 SERIES lubricants can be easily applied via spray/mist & roller applicators and brushing manually.IRMCO FLUIDS® 536 SERIES are used in many industries including general consumer, lawn & garden, automotive, heavy industrial, military, OEM & consumer wheel and appliance stamping.
IRMCO’s 536 SERIES Usage
As all customers /applications are unique – use concentrations of IRMCO FLUIDS 323 series lubricants will vary from one customer to another and one process to another. To find what concentration is optimal for your unique process parameters – contact IRMCO or your local IRMCO representative to determine how to best optimize your tool life, part quality and cost savings.
IRMCO’s 536 SERIES Benefits
- Contain no mineral oil and are fully water miscible.
- Can be removed at lower temperatures in pretreatment processes.
- Are more compliant with maintaining ISO 14001 directives.
- Are compatible with e-coat, powder paint and porcelain enameling processes.
- Can often be welded through without prior removal *.
- Are easily waste treated in conventional systems.
- Compatible in most MQL application methods.
- Very compatible with conventional proportioning mixers & mixing systems.
IRMCO FLUIDS® 536 SERIES lubricants are available in pail, drum, tote and bulk quanitities. At IRMCO, our global team strives to surpass our client’s expectations and provide tangible, lasting business and environmental value. Contact us today to learn more about IRMCO FLUIDS® 536 SERIES and our capabilities.