IRMCO’s 536 series stamping lubricants were designed as heavy-duty, multi-purpose, oil-free alternatives to conventional, chlorinated paraffin-containing, emulsifiable oil stamping fluids used in more severe/demanding applications. Products in this series have been used extensively in stamping automotive structural and emission control products, heavy industrial, cooking products, and appliance components for decades.
IRMCO FLUIDS 536 Series Product Profile
- Well suited for stamping conventional mild steels – up to 1.2 GPa tensile strength AHSS steels & stainless-steel applications.
- Easily mixed with water to form stable solutions using conventional chemical proportioning systems (HYDROBLEND, “venturi”-type & other mixing).
- Optimally applied via spray or roller application. Easily applied manually via swabbing, brushing, or wiping.
- Demonstrate excellent “weld-through” characteristics* over conventional oil-based stamping lubricants.
- Compatible with conventional, aqueous surface cleaning and pretreatment chemical regimes prior to powder paint, e-coat, and porcelain enameling processes.
- Oil, nitrite, boron, and triazine/formaldehyde-free chemistry.
Ask an Expert