IRMCO FLUIDS® heavy duty, oil-free stamping fluids are a natural fit for dry lubricants and coil coatings in the lawn and garden industry. Our heavy duty fluids are cleanly welded through and have excellent cleaning system compatibility reducing rework and scrap rates. Our fluids can be applied to cold-rolled (CR) steel, hot-rolled (HR) and HSLA steels and some stainless-steels used in the lawn & garden industry.
There are many benefits to using IRMCO FLUIDS® for the lawn and garden industry which include:
- Possible elimination of intermediate cleaning of parts between processes
- Easier weld-through compared to oil-based lubricants
- Easier to inspect parts for quality over oil-based products
- Clean more easily in aqueous cleaners
- Improved tool life over conventional stamping lubricants
- Suitable for MQL, spray and roller applications
- Possible elimination of dry-film lubricants and/or pre-coated steel coils
Lawn & Garden Lubricant Solutions
IRMCO FLUIDS® is a great solution for the lawn & garden industry. Some of the most popular products we recommend to the lawn & garden industry include:
- IRMCO FLUIDS® 080 SERIES – solution used in medium to heavy duty drawing and stamping of mild steels, HSLA and some stainless steels.
- IRMCO FLUIDS® 146 SERIES – solution used in heavy duty drawing and stamping of all mild and HSLA steels, HSLA and some stainless steels.
Lawn & Garden Lubricant Applications
IRMCO FLUIDS® provide solutions for a wide range of lawn and garden applications which include:
- Mower decks
- Tractor fender decks
- Boom support frames
- Trailer hitches
- Mower blades/cutter blades
- Engine mounts
- Seat brackets
- Seat pans
- Belt pulleys
- Tubular frames/chassis
- Tiller shields
- Tiller blades
- Bucket arms/supports
- Control counsels
- Floor plate
At IRMCO, we are the industry leader in chemical reduction and minimal quantity fluid applications. Our eco-friendly fluids are made without chlorinated paraffin and mineral oil. Contact us today to learn more about how our lawn & garden stamping fluids.