IRMCO FLUIDS® heavy-duty, oil-free stamping fluids are a natural fit for dry lubricants and coil coatings in the lawn and garden industry. Our heavy-duty fluids are cleanly welded through and have excellent cleaning system compatibility reducing rework and scrap rates. Our fluids can be applied to cold-rolled (CR) steel, hot-rolled (HR) and HSLA steels, and some stainless steels used in the lawn & garden industry.
There are many benefits to using IRMCO FLUIDS® for the lawn and garden industry which include:
- Possible elimination of intermediate cleaning of parts between processes
- Easier weld-through compared to oil-based lubricants
- Easier to inspect parts for quality over oil-based products
- Clean more easily in aqueous cleaners
- Improved tool life over conventional stamping lubricants
- Suitable for MQL, spray, and roller applications
- Possible elimination of dry-film lubricants and/or pre-coated steel coils
Lawn & Garden Lubricant Solutions
IRMCO FLUIDS® is a great solution for the lawn & garden industry. Some of the most popular products we recommend to the lawn & garden industry include:
- IRMCO FLUIDS® 080 SERIES – a solution used in medium to heavy-duty drawing and stamping of mild steels, HSLA, and some stainless steels.
- IRMCO FLUIDS® 146 SERIES – a solution used in heavy-duty drawing and stamping of all mild and HSLA steels, HSLA, and some stainless steels.
Lawn & Garden Lubricant Applications
IRMCO FLUIDS® provides solutions for a wide range of lawn and garden applications which include:
- Mower decks
- Tractor fender decks
- Boom support frames
- Trailer hitches
- Mower blades/cutter blades
- Engine mounts
- Seat brackets
- Seat pans
- Belt pulleys
- Tubular frames/chassis
- Tiller shields
- Tiller blades
- Bucket arms/supports
- Control counsels
- Floor plate
At IRMCO, we are the industry leader in chemical reduction and minimal quantity fluid applications. Our eco-friendly fluids are made without chlorinated paraffin and mineral oil. Contact us today to learn more about how our lawn & garden stamping fluids.