At IRMCO, we specialize in custom oil-free stamping fluids for the appliance industry. With over 100 years of experience, we understand the standards and quality that is required to work within the industry. IRMCO FLUIDS® were some of the first oil-free stamping fluids available for the appliance industry and associated industries, and IRMCO continues to lead in oil-free alternatives for all stamping markets.
IRMCO’s Stamping Fluids for Appliances Benefits
- Potential elimination of intermediate cleaning of parts between processes.
- Easier weld-through compared to oil-based lubricants.
- Easier to inspect parts for quality over oil-based products.
- Clean easier in low temperature and low/neutral pH cleaning systems.
- Improved tool life over conventional stamping lubricants.
- Suitable for MQL, spray and roller application.
- Possible elimination of dry-film lubricants &/or precoated steel coils.
- Potential to reduce V.O.C. in stamping applications.
- Excellent compatibility with porcelain enameling process.
- Excellent compatibility with phosphate-free, TMC (transition metal conversion) coating surface treatments.
- Excellent option to improve ISO 14001 compliance and goal objectives
Stamping Fluids Solutions for Appliances
IRMCO offers an extensive line of oil-free lubrication solutions for appliances, including:
- IRMCO FLUIDS® 080 SERIES - medium to heavy duty drawing and stamping of mild steels and aluminum. Primary product group recommended for aluminum stamping/forming.
- IRMCO FLUIDS® 109 SERIES – light to medium duty drawing and stamping of mild and enameling steels.
- IRMCO FLUIDS® 136 SERIES – medium to heavy duty stamping of mild and high strength steels. Also suitable for enameling steel.
- IRMCO FLUIDS® 146 SERIES – heavy duty drawing and stamping of mild and high strength steels. Also suitable for enameling steel.
- IRMCO FLUIDS® 248 SERIES – evaporative lubricant for light to medium duty stamping, drawing and punching of light gauge aluminum, enameling and mild steels and some stainless steels.
- IRMCO FLUIDS® 313 SERIES – medium to heavy duty drawing and stamping of mild steels and zinc coated (galvanized and galvannealed) steels
- IRMCO FLUIDS® 323 SERIES – light to medium duty drawing and stamping of mild steels and some high strength steels.
- IRMCO FLUIDS® 536 SERIES – medium to severe duty drawing and stamping fluids – heavily fortified with EP additives. Excellent for stainless, mild and high strength steels.
Stamping Lubricant Materials for Appliances
At IRMCO, we work with a complete range of materials to offer customers in the appliances industry a large choice in specifications for their oil-free lubrication needs. We are experienced in providing stamping fluids solutions for the following materials:
- Enameling steel
- Galvanized steel
- Cold rolled steel
- Hot rolled steel
- Stainless steels
At IRMCO, our global team strives to surpass our client’s expectations and provide tangible, lasting business and environmental value. Contact us today to learn more about IRMCO FLUIDS® and our capabilities.
Stamping Lubricants for Appliances Made
- Air conditioners
- Clothes washers
- Clothes dryers
- Kitchen stoves
- Water heaters
- Microwave ovens
- Outdoor grills
Stamping Lubricants for Components
- Door liners
- Door collars
- Cavity wraps / panels
- Broiler pans
- Pump covers
- Fan covers
- Fan mounts
- Support frames
- Drip pans
- Outer body panels (all appliances)
- Control panels (all appliances)
- Heat shields
- Grill lids
- Grill bowls
- Cooking grates
- Tubular frames
- Small/specialty water heater tank halves
- Water heater end caps
- Furnace/A.C. blower/motor mounts.