EXAMPLE PARTS: cross members, pillars, control arms, shock towers, seating frames/components, side rails, reinforcement brackets, boy panels, etc.
MATERIALS: mild steels (CR & HR), uncoated, galvanized & galvannealed steels – conventionally from 270-980MPa – up to 1.2GPa, aluminum.
IRMCO PRODUCT RECOMMENDATIONS: IRMCO FLUIDS® 080-series, IRMCO FLUIDS® 109-series, IRMCO FLUIDS® 146-series, IRMCO FLUIDS® 313-series, IRMCO FLUIDS® 536-series.
BENEFITS OF REPLACEMENT USING IRMCO FLUIDS:
- Improved cleanliness over oil-based lubricants.
- Greater compatibility with lower temperature & TMC pretreatment regimes.
- Form true solutions – enabling finer, MQL application.
- Better biodegradability profiles than most oil-based stamping lubricants.
- Excellent compatibility with automotive e-coat systems